Home > Tablet PCs > Xplore iX104C5 Rugged Tablet PC
Xplore iX104C5 Rugged Tablet PC
The Xplore iX104C5 is a seriously rugged Tablet PC for extreme jobs. The Xplore is one of the few rugged Tablet PCs to achieve this level of ruggedness without sacrificing on performance. It includes an Intel Core i7 processor and it can be used in applications such as:
- Marine applications (salt resistant)
- Emergency services
- Utility services.
Xplore iX104C5 Standard Features:
- 10.4" XGA Rugged Screen
- Wacom Digitiser Tablet
- Intel Core i7 - 620 UE Processor
- 2Gb DDR3 Memory
- 80Gb SSD
- Serial Port (RS232)
- Rugged aluminium reinforced pen
- Kevlar pen tether - can hold 4 times tablet weight
- Triple layer magnesium housing
- Xplore patented rugged bumper system.
Xplore iX104C5 Options Include:
- Dual mode touch screen and digitiser pen
- Allvue Xtreme outdoor display
- Desktop, Vehicle and Wall Mount Docking
- Mobile broadband
Xplore iX104C5 Ruggedness Features
- 4ft drop to concrete (all surfaces, edges, and corners)
- -20C to +75C extreme temperature support (storage)
- -20C to +60C extreme temperature support (operational)
- Transit Shock – 516.5
- High Vibration – 514.5C-17
- Vehicular Vibration – 514.5C-3
- Salt Fog – 509.4
- MIL-STD 810F
- MIL-STD 461E
- ATEX / UL1604 Class I / Div II.
Xplore iX104C5 AllVue Xtreme smart outdoor display features:
- 86% reduction in reflective loss
- 300% increase in screen effectiveness outdoors
- 16% increase in screen effectiveness indoors
- More efficient light pass-through
- 200% increase in impact and scratch resistance
- No impact on battery life.
Want to know more?If you'd like pricing information or you have any enquiries about the Xplore iX104C5 Rugged Tablet PC please call 1300 110 101.
Alternatively, fill in this form and we'll get back to you the same business day.
* Required fields. Your privacy is assured.
Tablet PC demonstrate, deliver and support Tablet PCs all over Australia!
- Tablet PC Website
- Tablet PC Blog
- Buy Tablets Online
- Tablet Hire
- Tablet Training
- Tablet Demonstrations
- Tablet PC Brands
- Motion Computing
- Sony Vaio
- Panasonic Toughbook
- Microsoft Office
- Tablets in Your Industry
- Mining & Resources
- Building Inspections
- Human Resources
- Local Government