Home > Tablet PCs > Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 Mk5 Rugged Tablet PC
Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 Mk5 Rugged Tablet PC
Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 brings the legendary Toughbook tradition of highly ruggedized notebooks to a Tablet PC form.
The CF-19 performs in extreme conditions like damp, dust, heat, cold and vibration. The list of features for the Toughbook CF-19 is just too long to mention, so here are just a few:
- Available with either a resistive touch screen (works with gloved hands) or Wacom digitiser
- Tough outdoor optimised display with shock mounting
- Super strong magnesium alloy casing
- Ultra low voltage processor allows up to 8 hours battery life
- Optional 3G / Next G and GPS
- Inbuilt serial port
- Tested to MIL-STD-810F ruggedness standards - withstand drops of up to 90cm
- Integrated carry handle
- Hard disk drive has an internal heater for working in sub-zero conditions.
- Water and dust proof seals
- No fan design – heat is dissipated evenly
- Toughest keyboard around - Each key with a 200g force over 5 million times
- Durable screen hinge - Tested for 50,000 opens and closes.
If you need a rugged Tablet PC for your field workforce, then you must take a look at the Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 Mk5.
Toughbook CF-19 Tablet PC Demonstration
Want to know more?If you'd like pricing information or you have any enquiries about the Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 Mk5 Rugged Tablet PC please call 1300 110 101.
Alternatively, fill in this form and we'll get back to you the same business day.
* Required fields. Your privacy is assured.
Tablet PC demonstrate, deliver and support Tablet PCs all over Australia!
- Tablet PC Website
- Tablet PC Blog
- Buy Tablets Online
- Tablet Hire
- Tablet Training
- Tablet Demonstrations
- Tablet PC Brands
- Motion Computing
- Sony Vaio
- Panasonic Toughbook
- Microsoft Office
- Tablets in Your Industry
- Mining & Resources
- Building Inspections
- Human Resources
- Local Government