ScreenBeam Pro Education Edition 2 gives teachers the freedom to move around the classroom, while interacting with content on the projector screen. Also, students can even work on lessons and problems from their tablet, and instantly share their work with the rest of the class without having to get up and write on the whiteboard.
ScreenBeam works with a wide range of devices you may already be using in the classroom. The solution supports Microsoft Windows 7
and 8, Android/Wi-Fi Miracast devices, and Intel WiDi laptops, tablets, and smartphones. ScreenBeam is Microsoft’s premier wireless display receiver for its Windows 8.1 devices, so you can be sure you’ll get the best possible second screen experience.
Thanks to the free ScreenBeam Local Management Console, setup is simple for your school’s IT team. For example, you can rename a receiver, manage display ports, or change the PIN pairing password. If you have medium to large deployments of ScreenBeam receivers, upgrade to the ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS) Enablement Package. The package includes a CMS software and network adapter that enable IT to remotely configure ScreenBeam receivers within the network.
Unlike other wireless display receiver solutions, ScreenBeam Pro Education Edition 2 is designed for the school’s IT to manage and
secure the connection. This means school’s IT or teacher could enforce which device could connect to prevent unwanted content to be shown in the classroom. As a result, you don’t have to worry about students displaying content from their own smartphones and tablets without teacher approval.
ScreenBeam creates a direct wireless display connection between your device and display, leaving plenty of bandwidth for other network tasks. ScreenBeam’s direct connection delivers premium display quality and won’t clog the school’s network. There won’t be lag times,
choppy or freezing video or skipping audio, saving you from having to interrupt the lesson to troubleshoot the technology.
• Supported Wireless Display Technology
– 4th Gen Intel WiDi
– Wi-Fi Miracast
– ScreenBeam USB Transmitter
• Wirelessly stream movies, videos, presentations, photos, apps and more to the big screen
• Mirror content from your laptop, tablet or smartphone to a projector
• Supports up to full 1080p HD video and audio
• Works up to 50 ft. away – no line of sight required*
• Does not require existing Wi-Fi router to setup
• Minimal interference with your existing Wi-Fi network
• Supports VGA with included HDMI-VGA adapter
• Local management access for IT to enforce PIN for new device pairing, manage HDMI output on idling, and firmware updates.
• Centrally manage medium to large deployments of ScreenBeam receivers using the ScreenBeam CMS Enablement Package (sold separately)
• Premier wireless display partner with Microsoft and Intel
Tablet PC specialise in project and industry applications.
Call us on 1300 110 101 or fill in the form below to talk about your project requirements.