The Wacom Bamboo Stylus Feel Pens is an Active Digitizer Pen designed specifically to work with Wacom "penabled" Tablet PCs.
The Bamboo Stylus Feel is ideal if you need:
- A replacement Wacom Pen for your Tablet PC
- A better size, barrel, weight and feel than the standard Wacom Pen
- A more professional looking pen.
These incredibly advanced electronic pens are much more powerful than a capacitive stylus.
Wacom Bamboo Stylus Feel Pens are:
- Proximity sensitive - so the cursor will track your movements across the screen
- Pressure sensitive - up to 256 levels of pressure can be read by the pen hardware.
However, they do not work with just any tablet. In order to use the Wacom Bamboo Stylus Feel your tablet must have the correct digitizer hardware inbuilt.
Tablet PC's tested to be compatible with Wacom Bamboo Stylus feel include:
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Fujitsu LIFEBOOK® T732 (and T731, T7301 and prior models)
- Fujitsu LIFEBOOK® T902 (and T901, T900 and prior models)
- Samsung ATIV Tab 7 and Samsung ATIV Tab 5 (formerly known as Samsung ATIV Smart PC)
- Samsung Series 7 Slate
- Samsung Galaxy Note (All versions, Note, Note II, Note 10.1, Note 8)
- Samsung S-Pen
- Lenovo ThinkPad X220t (and all X Series Tablets)
- Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2
- Lenovo ThinkPad Helix
- Motion Computing F5v (and F5, C5, F5v, C5v, C5t)
- Motion Computing J3600 (and J3500, J3400, LE1700 and prior models)
- HP EliteBook 2760P (and 2710P, 2730P, 2740P)
- ASUS® Eee Slate B121 and EP121
- ASUS® VivoTabTM
- Dell LatitudeTM 10
- Wacom Interactive Pen Display (specific models)
If you tablet is not in this list contact us to find out if it is compatible with the Wacom Bamboo Stylus Feel.