The lightweight xDock G2 is designed to keep B10, D10 and Bobcat tablets secure under any rugged conditions.
The dock utilizes the efficient quick release latch system found in all Xplore mobile docking systems.
This “Grab and Go” hot docking technology allows for ultra fast docking and undocking for minimal downtime.
xDIM G2 Docking Interface Module powers the tablet via a cigarette lighter port.
There are 2 USB 2.0 ports to connect peripheral devices to the tablet.
• Purpose built for harsh, demanding environments with an extremely durable resin enclosure
• Water resistant (IP55) for use outdoors or any wet environment, USB cables can be terminated in dry area of the vehicle
• Docking connector protected by perimeter gasket
• Cigarette Lighter Adapter included, runs directly on 12 volt system, no need for DC to DC converter, ready to go for quick installation.
• Meets high vibration environments MIL STD 810G
• Operating -20 to 60C / -4 to 140F
• 1 year warranty
Tablet PC specialise in project and industry applications.
Call us on 1300 110 101 or fill in the form below to talk about your project requirements.