Think you need a desktop, laptop, and rugged tablet to excel at the tasks you complete in the office, in-vehicle, and in the field?
You just need the highly mobile, extremely flexible and always resilient Xplore XSLATE® R12 Tablet PC.
This transformational 2 in 1 device gives you all the high performance capabilities and complete computing functions you need in a single platform. You’ll have the right connectivity and ergonomics for a quick transition from the field to a full desktop computing experience – and the most conveniently stored Companion Keyboard (optional) on the market. It's fast to deploy when you want a notebook, and even easier to store when you don't. This makes the XSLATE R12 rugged tablet much more evolved than traditional detachable tablets, improving upon its own award-winning R12-series predecessor.
Protect your Workers, Data and Device in diverse environments
- MIL-STD-810G Certified to tolerate extreme temperatures, humidity, rain, and other harsh environmental elements
- IP54 Rated for water and dust resistance
- C1D2 Compliant and Intrinsically Safe for use in Hazardous Locations (HazLoc)
- Vibration and shock-resistant Secure Mobile Dock with key lock provides data and device safety, port replication, crash safety, and battery charger
One Device that does it ALL
- 12.5” 800 Nit Display with Anti-Smudge and Anti-Reflective View Anywhere® Technology helps you navigate detailed documents and view high-definition images day or night
- Easy data entry: Capacitive 10-Point Touch, Wacom Digital Pen, Voice, Companion Keyboard
- 8 MP rear camera and xCapture™ software make it easy to inspect and document work
- Teleconference with colleagues and clients via the 2MP full HD front camera
- Up to 512 GB SSD and 8GB memory: Perfect for GIS, AutoCAD, and other data-intense applications
Connection & Communications
- 4G LTE Broadband and 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Antenna Pass-Through option for higher-gain external vehicle antenna connections
- Bluetooth® 4.2 technology uses less power and connects with older devices
- U-Blox GPS module offers increased sensitivity, faster acquisition time and lower power use; works with WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS satellites for greater accuracy
- Hot-Swappable Battery comes standard
- Optional SlateMate® Data Authentication Module: Barcode Reader and HF RFID
- Optional RJ-45 + RS232 True Serial Port Dongle for connectivity with legacy equipment and specialized peripherals
Perfect for On-The-Go Professionals
Consolidates and centralizes your computing functions, all powered by an enterprise-ready combo:
- 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor with Windows® 10 or
6th generation Intel® Core™ i5 with Windows® 7, 8.1 or Windows® 10
- Meets government security standards: Optional Smart Card/CAC Reader, TPM, Fingerprint Scanner, CJIS compliant, removable SSD, Absolute Data and Device Security (DDS)
- Lower energy use enables longer battery life
- Doubles the performance of previous generation graphics
- WiDi wireless display technology allows users to connect wirelessly to external displays
Large range of Accessories to meet all your needs
- The XSLATE Companion Keyboard is the most conveniently stored Companion Keyboard on the market. It's fast to deploy when you want a notebook, and even easier to store when you don't. This makes the XSLATE R12 rugged tablet much more evolved than traditional detachable tablets, improving upon its own award-winning R12-series predecessor.
- XSLATE R12 Docking Station enabling a full-featured desktop computing experience.
- XSLATE R12 SlateMate is a factory installed personality module consisting of a Barcode Reader (BCR) and a High Frequency RFID reader (HF RFID). This add-on module expands the productive power of the R12 while maintaining the same level of ruggedness and portability.
- The XSLATE R12 Work Anywhere Kit is a comfortable and convenient way to carry the R12-Series tablet while standing and walking. Featuring a shoulder strap for hands free carrying and a screen cover for extra display protection. The screen cover features a pocket large enough for the Companion Keyboard or up to two spare batteries.